Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

24dkhev.gif

RESULTS.

How many times do you have to see something to believe it?

I show you the OPPORTUNITY when it is there. All charts timestamped.

I have posted the entry rules.

I post the results.

What else is there?

24dkhev.gif

RESULTS.

I post the results.

What else is there?

In all fairness TRO, a trade must be composed of at least two basic pieces, an ENTRY and an EXIT.

A trade is even better when posted by someone when it has a stop posted with it. Your system is clear on how to and why you enter. But the 'results' portion is a bit hypothetical.

HOw many times have we all picked a direction properly, but been stopped out due to bad timing, or being stopped out to the tic?

I think you could simplify this by simply posting your 'opportunity' as you do(exact entry would be nice but not necessary as you explain the entry rules)........ but it needs either a target, or an exit posted sometime near the exit.

Without that, you're just showing how price rose above your possible entry. Why not post the exit as it happens, then that just removes all doubt. And we know trading is not that simple, one has to be able to remain in the trade, and without definition as to WHEN to exit, or how to stay in the trade.......even if price does go in the intended direction, without the above, it would still be hard to win.

RESULTS.

I post the results.

What else is there?

Yep, you covered it all and there is nothing else. Good job. Now you can finally stop flooding the forum with the same stuff every day.

2eeztpc.gif

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

Hi TRO I'd like to ask a question, as some of your ideas makes sense in a glaringly obvious way, others I am slightly confused.

I have taken your checklist to make sure I am not missing anything, and it would be appreciated if you could answer the one or two questions for my clarification. thanks.

WHERE DO YOU DETERMINE THE LOW OF THE DAY TO BE? IS IT A CONSTANTLY MOVING LOW?

I guess as you say below this is largely irrelevant as it could occur anywhere.

2) red candle closes - GOT THAT EASY TO SEE

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle. -

4) enter long at the green candle's high price IS THAT THE FIRST OR SECOND GREEN CANDLE? I ASSUME YOU ENTER AT THE BREAK OF THE FIRST GREEN CANDLES HIGH IN THE 2ND CANDLE?

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS - OK.

6) Take whatever profit you can. - OK.

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

NO PROBLEMS - CLEARLY YOU ARE LONG HERE, AS YOU ARE BUYING IN THE LOW ZONE

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

THIS MAKES SENSE, IN THAT THE REVERSAL CAN OCCUR ANYWHERE.

thanks.

Hi TRO I'd like to ask a question, as some of your ideas makes sense in a glaringly obvious way, others I am slightly confused.

I have taken your checklist to make sure I am not missing anything, and it would be appreciated if you could answer the one or two questions for my clarification. thanks.

WHERE DO YOU DETERMINE THE LOW OF THE DAY TO BE? IS IT A CONSTANTLY MOVING LOW?

I guess as you say below this is largely irrelevant as it could occur anywhere.

2) red candle closes - GOT THAT EASY TO SEE

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle. -

4) enter long at the green candle's high price IS THAT THE FIRST OR SECOND GREEN CANDLE? I ASSUME YOU ENTER AT THE BREAK OF THE FIRST GREEN CANDLES HIGH IN THE 2ND CANDLE?

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS - OK.

6) Take whatever profit you can. - OK.

Let's clear things up:

NO PROBLEMS - CLEARLY YOU ARE LONG HERE, AS YOU ARE BUYING IN THE LOW ZONE

THIS MAKES SENSE, IN THAT THE REVERSAL CAN OCCUR ANYWHERE.

thanks.

The low of the day is where the low of the day is when you are trading.

Yes, you enter at the high of the first green candle if you are a green rat.

Here's your "heads up" to the 2010 Pirate Gathering. You have plenty of time to DRAIN THE BANKS to pay for the trip. Michal Kreslik and yours truly will be there. Stay tuned for more details.

I'll give ya this.... thats about the most awesome place and time for a trading meeting ever. Been wanting to do the Monaco Gran Prix for YEARS!

Rats - had been looking for the "Drain The Banks" program. Thought I finally found it. I think in retrospect the fancy colors attracted me.

Man - I tried to follow the method...and got fatigued.

Well - gotta go send some money to "Secrets of the Trading Stars". Enjoy your day.

Edited by MCM

2l95hz6.gif

ClOp is Close - Open or how far up/down is the price from the open right now.

HiOp is High - Open or how far UP did price move away from the open today.

OpLo is Open - Low or how far DOWN did price move away from the open today.

Today is one for the record books.