Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

stocktrader.in

Indicators needed ( help)

uploading some pics of sum1's trading system...

he's using a mix of heikin-ashi,stoch,CCi & his own indicator called wavetrend.

the wavetrend is wht im luking at..its an oscillator & also following the price very closely..luks gr8.

i feel cci & stoch are custom made to suit his style.most of the time he is catching the tops & bottoms perfectly.

help needed from BLU-Ray here if he can code these stuff.feel tht blu-ray is the only 1 here who can code these as i have seen his tremendous & beautiful work with the pbf indicators.

blu-ray ,itll be very nice if u can help me out.

thnks

NQ_06192008.thumb.png.02d2922c127fa2612a4bcb3e411848c6.png

2007-12-04_190756.jpg.da2c87adf0f32bc5fa7c09b1bdc5d8f4.jpg

1-MINUTE-HOWTO_small.png.9cdd54eae059b75e69aed26816211c99.png

Hi

I tell you what I'll do, I'll meet you half way.......

I'll tell you what indicator it is and I'll leave it up to you to mess about with the settings, as I haven't got time to try and match them up with his specific settings**.

The indicator is called the "Ergodic" indicator and it's posted here within the forums

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

** Hint : you might find that his settings change from chart to chart ...

a) because of different markets.

b) to appease the viewing public of his system.

thnks for ur time blu-ray...u r a genius at wht u do.

1 thing i noticed is tht the plain ergodic is very choppy..has he again smoothened it out.i was trying to smooth the ergodic again with 5EMA.will it help

also the ergodic has got no OB/OS levels...but here he is making it oscillate between +60 & - 60

at both these extreme levels tthe market is topping or bottoming out.

im posting 1 more chart for u to see.

pls can u tell how to make the ergodic oscillate between these 2 levels so tht the market tops & bottoms out at those levels.

thnks again for ur time.

2007-12-04_190756.jpg.6abd965a4ff356b72113346043a4ba76.jpg

William Blau had a number of Ergodics. This one looks like either the TSI or the SMI . The length of the averages will adjust the look of the indicators, you just have to play with them until they look right to you.

Tim