Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Google Offering $10million for Ideas

I have a great idea.

Let you win, then I'll just steal it by taking the other side of your trades :haha:

What are the rules? Can this be a group effort, then split the money up to TL members?

hehe u kidding? I was going to retire with that $10million. We could do some kind of group effort.... but it will have to be kept as a private thread. Will need to see how many folks are interested though.

Not another Google scam. :(

First of all, the 10 million goes towards them implementing the project. As far as I see you don't actually get the money like a prize.

Second, this is just a cheap way for Google to outsource their think tank. In other words they are just using you for cheap labor. If you actually have a good idea worth something (enough to be picked most likely), then you are better off finding your own funding and making an exponential amount more when they come to buy you out later. :)

In other words, this route should only be taken if your motive is for an idea to come to life, not financial.

Not another Google scam. :(

First of all, the 10 million goes towards them implementing the project. As far as I see you don't actually get the money like a prize.

Second, this is just a cheap way for Google to outsource their think tank. In other words they are just using you for cheap labor....

That's the spirit!! :rofl: . Well its not half as bad as those companies with competitions aimed at children in the same vain. AND they only have to give them a token prize. Anywaaaay...

Does anybody else like the irony of google (in particular) querying for ideas.