Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

modric

Where are Japaneeses?

On the TV you can find those Japaneses guys checking the rates on the stocks like mad...So I was pretty surprised when I saw that there are not many Japaneses present on online marketing forums...Besides - Japaneses are digitalized from the heels to the head.

On the other hand many Chinese are around and try to earn online. Well, I can understand this, but can someone tell where are Japaneses?

Surprisingly people in Japan are not the heaviest computer users in Asia. As a matter of fact the ratio of internet users compared to many Asian countries is low. Also, while many Chinese citiizens are english educated most Japanese do not speak english. This creates a huge barrier in terms of internet business or communications as it restricts Japanese people from focusing only in the Japanese market.

Our business culture is designed as such that we focus more on human to human relationship instead of the actual content of the business. You may have noticed that Japanese companies are tied together by a term called "keiretsu". The idea of family and teamwork is more valued than a one man show. This creates problems for people who are very skilled at what they do and choose to do things on their own. Possibly one of the greatest reason why I chose to go my own path.

Oops, it seems like I found one...

There are many non-logical things when comes to Japaneses. One of the top wealthy countries, but I never considered them as wealthy persons. I mean - O.K. I see them in my little Europe country often during the summer, but they look like they are busy all the time, in hurry...

There are many Indians online, they are good in English.

There are few Italians here, they are bad at languages, didn't really considered that this is reflected so much in online presence.

There is one term used in Europe: Far east. But it seems it is not so unique region...

There is a reason Japan became a top economical country ever since its destruction in World War 2. The people of Japan are hard workers. Most companies will force you to work overtime without extra pay. Unfortunately the people of my generation are not as hard working as our ancestors.

Another deception in Japan is that we are perceived as a wealthy country. Yes, the country is not considered poor. But we do not have the tremendous gap between the rich and the poor like most countries do. Most of the people in Japan are stuck in the middle range. They are able to purchase a home on a 30 year loan but need to work until 62-65 until they can collect benefits. This is the typical life of the Japanese "salary man".

The tax and legal laws of Japan are made so that people remain equal. If you are looking for the American Dream in Japan... I suggest one take his chance in the US. The only way to make it big in this country is by running your own show.