Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

VSA and Market Profile Trading

Saw a request on the VSA thread regarding MP and VSA. I saw an excellent opportunity premarket today so made a video. Thanks.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

Note: Price went on to decline 4 pts or more as soon as I ended the recording. Point here is the combination of MP and VSA but at the same time understanding the past profiles to focus from one side at a time. In other words, based off the past sessions profile a proficient market profile trader should be able to focus only on one-side giving him an edge in terms of market direction. Thus, you can narrow it down to timing.

The candlestick patterns I spot on the 10min in combination with volume reduces the level of noise. 10min timeframe has been working for me mainly because my trading is based on spotting rejection and fading S&R levels. 10min charts allow me to see these setups more clearly than lower timeframe charts. Anything above 10min... and I am way too late going into a move.