Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pajusa

Does anyone have the squeeze indicator

thrunner,

I wanted to thank you for your posting on the Squeeze indicator. I am a newbie trader, and am glad to find an NT version of the Bollinger/Keltner indicator. It looks like it is going to be very helpful.

bormir

THRUNNER - How can we make the signal dot smaller, to help us see the histogram when it is just above/below the zero line; is there a parameter for that? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum. I don't use this indicator so I am not familiar with all the nuances.

Gumphrie is the author of the Ninjatrader (NT) BBSqueeze, but he probably doesn't use this indicator in his trading. He may be able to answer some more questions over at the Ninjatrader forum: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/vb/index.php

Meanwhile, the NT histogram plots can be reduced in pixels (from 9 to 2 px) and the Signal and the Squeeze values visualized by setting thier plot values in the indicator panel.

attachment.php?attachmentid=8692&stc=1&d=1228168559

The tradestation TS indicators can be obtained by doing a search or directly:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/bb-squeeze-replica-for-tradestation-662.html

Blue-Ray has a very nice version here: http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/various-indicators-squeeze-2fastmas-etc-3688.html

NTBBsqueeze.gif.b3514f4e2ae596b3573763dc4f69a20f.gif

Guest vairtekuntam

Thanks a lot -I hope what you removed does not cause the code to error out

Thanks pajusa

Recently we had an out of context quote floating around on this website from id's John Carmack: "The PS3 is still far and away better than anything else that’s ever been made... except maybe the 360."This caused the expected, predictable responses.Here is the full quote:"Now the PS3 in particular, and this has been passed over many times over the years, but the core architectural decisions of having the cell processors versus additional symmetric processors makes life more difficult, unquestionably it’s harder to develop for those there. You have to use a separate tool chain, the debugging is crappier, and all this. The upside of that is, there is more raw performance for computing there than there is on 360. The PS3 is still far and away better than anything else that’s ever been made... except maybe the 360. It’s a great time to be a developer. It’s not like working with the Sega Saturn of the PS2, where these are really kind of quirky, cranky, architec well, architected, I would say." Make of it what you will, but it's the same story we've been hearing, the PS3 is more powerful but more difficult to develop for . . . etc, etc