Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Dr Who

Harvey Walsh

Perhaps you shouldnt purchase the course.

Seems sound to me what he's doing ,in any event why on earth would you care what other people do with their money.

Harvey videos appeal to me.Is there a retriction on the number of day trades one can make in a day for Americans.Are you limited to a handful of trades?

Hi laredo,

the SEC installed daytrading regulations. If your account is above 25k you are free to execute as many trades as you wish. Read through here with FAQs and examples to better understand what type of trader you are: http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/trading/marginRequirements/margin.php?p=d&ib_entity=llc

back to the garden for some weekend beer,

Flojomojo

Perhaps you shouldnt purchase the course.

Seems sound to me what he's doing ,in any event why on earth would you care what other people do with their money.

Not being honest about who you really are is in any event, suspicious! Especially if he's saying to have a better understanding of the financial markets then others and

If you know how to play the market real successfully, making thousands in a couple of hours a day, would you hide? Maybe you want your privacy, but why then would you start a course and showing off in video on Youtube, inevitably getting the attention you don't want since you like your privacy so much... aaarghh, too damn many questions if you'd ask me.

In any case, Doyle wants the attention but only as this imaginary character, Walsh. There's only one sound conclusion to answer all questions... HE IS FAKING IT ALL. HE'S NOT MAKING THOUSANDS A DAY. HE'S NOT DAY TRADING FOR REAL. HE'S NOT THE ONE TO TEACH YOU ANYTHING ABOUT DAY TRADING!

....... buy it if you like, I don't care... It's only $147 for knowledge you could have gotten on the net for free! :o