Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Nick1984

Favourite (yes you Yanks I spell it with a u) music clips!

I thought that it might be nice to have a thread dedicated to various music clips to songs you like. I love music as it can inspire a variety of emotions within you. So post up some of your favourite songs and their clips! Anything goes, any genre, don't be shy fellas, let the good times roll!

Here's my first contribution: Sepultura - Ratamahatta

Nick - do you actually like the music or the chick singing? ... hmmmm...

Right now Korn is my top band.

Some Korn for your listening pleasure

COMING UNDONE (MY FAVE)

Y'ALL WANT A SINGLE

FREAK ON A LEASH

ALONE I BREAK

MAKE ME BAD

KORN AND THE CURE, UNPLUGGED. I THINK THIS IS SWEET!

Brown I love Korn as well. The clip with The Cure is gold. Here's one of my fav Cure clips:

A few other clips of songs I like hope you like :)

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

David Bowie - I'm Afraid of Americans

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust (live)

Faith No More - Ashes to Ashes

Tomahawk - Point and Click (Live)

BTW Thanks for putting up an AC/DC song Cooter. Thost boys are from my home town here in Melbourne! We got a street named after them hehe.

Heres my fav AC/DC track:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Guest cooter

Classic AC/DC rocks!

Even if Yankee tossers don't know the lyrics :)

Guest cooter

How about some old' school jams:

Set It Off (remix) by Strafe

Ignore the video game...and enjoy the party!

That second video is really good. Is that St. Germain? If its not you should try St. Germain its very jazzy but has influences from many other styles.

I'm not a huge fan of main stream hip hop that you hear on the radio etc but theres one hip hop artist who I really do like a lot named Saul Williams. He's a poet who puts his writing to music. He's about to release a new album as well which has some wicked beats.

Heres one of my fav songs by Saul - List of Demands

Here's one of his actual poems performed live

Guest cooter
Wow, didn't know there are so many metal heads here! "For those about to rock, we salute you!"

cool stuff, I'm a big Mike Patton fan, haven't got the new Tomahawk yet though. Pattons version of hip hop :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fsS0O0zQqUk

Having trouble embedding.

Tool is my fav rock band by far, this guy on youtube did these sick piano arrangements of Tool songs.

I'm mostly waiting for the next Radiohead album, this new song is fantastic.

The new Tomahawk album is kinda......:eek: but then again Patton seems like hes become a bit of a sellout since he started up Peeping Tom. I don't like the new stuff personally.

The first 2 Tomahawk albums were awesome (my fav band of Mr Patton).

Tool is a fantastic band and I love how they keep on pushing the boundaries. Love Schism!

46 & 2 by Tool live in NYC

To me that should be a self help/self improvement anthem. "Stepping through my shadow, coming out the other side" lyrics at the height of the crechendo. To me thats like real modern dark jaZZ.(my keyboard is messed up on the Z key).

old school jaZZ though...

Dave Brubeck - Take Five

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDOgYw5-pNsa

Can't believe there isnt a good version of Blue Rondo a La Turk on youtube. Have to settle for the greatest song ever made.

Miles and Trane...live on video - "So What"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4TbrgIdm0E

The new Tomahawk album is kinda......:eek: but then again Patton seems like hes become a bit of a sellout since he started up Peeping Tom. I don't like the new stuff personally.

ehh, thats what I got from the reviews of the new Tomahawk. Sellout?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thats impossible, I thought the reviews made it sound like it was too "Patton". Comeon, Peeping Tom rules, Patton's idea of pop music.

I remember head banging to this getting on the middle school bus

Patton is god.

Epic is an awesome song. I remember being at a roller rink when I first heard it. The clip itself caused a few controversies with that flapping fish hehe.

Mr. Bungle was a little strange for me when I first heard it but there are some awesome songs. That one is pretty cool, always makes me imagine a crazy evil clown for some reason.

This is my favourite Mr. Bungle Song: My Ass is on Fire (Live)