Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dbelov275

The Brexit is One of the Major Reason of the Low Oil Price?

Hey guys, do you in any way think that the current price of oil has something to do with the outcome of the BREXIT campaign? Considering that Between late May and the middle of June, the price of Brent rose above $50/bbl, but has since come off to trade in the low $40s (since the vote result went in favor of the leave campaign.).

I have always been in the camp of the remain campaign and i have always said that the effect of the Brexit is yet to come. It will be like a slow poison. Well, that is if UK are dumb enough to leave EU. Because there are speculations that shows that they may not leave.

If you follow market news, you will notice that there is oversupply right now in the oil market, thanks to Iran. Even though countries like Nigeria, Canada etc. are on their lowest point of supply now. So that may be the cause of the low oil price right now. However, the oil market may not be as transparent as we thought it is. My reasons are, After Canadian fires, falling Fracking rig counts & bankruptcies, Nigerian rebel attacks on oil infrastructure, and every other supply disruption, plus robustly higher global demand, the market remains over supplied. This is making me think that there may be lots of politics and non-transparency going on in the oil market.

I have always been in the camp of the remain campaign and i have always said that the effect of the Brexit is yet to come. It will be like a slow poison. Well, that is if UK are dumb enough to leave EU. Because there are speculations that shows that they may not leave.

:helloooo:

The "slow poison" IS the eu and the effects are showing up at an accelerating rate.

Stick around... there will be nothing left of the eu for them to "leave"

https://capitalistexploits.at/2016/08/easiest-short-history/

... and yet, inextricably, some still can't fathom how or why normal people would 'Brexit'

(... or Spanxit, or Grexit, or Frxit, or... )

“I think frankly when it comes to chaos you ain’t seen nothing yet” — Nigel Farage :rofl:

tennis anyone?