Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Art

Kenison Counting Numbers

Hello Everyone,

I hope this is the correct forum to discuss this, but if not please excuse the thread & I am sure the moderators will relocate it.

Several years back I was in contact with a man name Bruce Kenison who was selling a product called Kenison Counting Numbers which from what I learned from swapping emails with him several times was a course on how to project market turning points into the future. The name was actually Bruce Kenison's Market Timing Home Study Course 5th Edition. If anyone has any knowledge about Bruce & his course I would be most interest to hear from you.

I was never able to purchase the course as I had a computer crash & when I was finally up & running again he had stopped answering his email. I cannot even find any customer feedback, but only numerous articles about Bruce & his market calls using his counting method.

Thank you for any information you might have.

Hello Everyone,

I hope this is the correct forum to discuss this, but if not please excuse the thread & I am sure the moderators will relocate it.

Several years back I was in contact with a man name Bruce Kenison who was selling a product called Kenison Counting Numbers which from what I learned from swapping emails with him several times was a course on how to project market turning points into the future. The name was actually Bruce Kenison's Market Timing Home Study Course 5th Edition. If anyone has any knowledge about Bruce & his course I would be most interest to hear from you.

I was never able to purchase the course as I had a computer crash & when I was finally up & running again he had stopped answering his email. I cannot even find any customer feedback, but only numerous articles about Bruce & his market calls using his counting method.

Thank you for any information you might have.

Hi there,

First time I here about something like that.

Maybe someone here can help.

Anyone?

TW

Hi,

Yes I purchased the Counting Numbers course. I studied the course and it was not for me. If I say why it wasn't for me then that would require me to tell what the course actually is and that's not fair to the Kenison.

With that said, Kenison offers a money back guarantee if you don't like the course. But he will only refund the money back if his course is returned in perfect condition. That's fair.

I took the course to a retail UPS package store and they bundled it and sent it back to Kenison for me with insurance on the package. So far so good.

Then.... I contacted Kenison later about my refund. He would not refund my money because he said the package was damaged and the course was damaged. He said something had punched a hole threw the box.

I then went to UPS Store which sent it and they said they would send a guy over to look at the damaged package for insurance claim. Kenison told UPS guy that he threw package away. UPS said they can't pay insurance without proof. Kenison won't pay because he said the course was damaged.

So, you see, I lost both ways. It's really a brilliant event.

I never have posted to a forum like this. When I ran across this post, smoke came out my ears and I had to post my story. You can see my member date joining this forum and my post is on on the same day and within 20 minutes of joining and posting.

I hope you learn from my error's. If you do buy the course and happen to return the course be careful. Go out of your way to get proof of the returned package being in good condition.

If i remember, Kenison had a mail box at one of those mail box stores. So when UPS delivered there, somebody else signed for it. When I talked to the guy at the mail box store he said he saw nothing wrong with the returned package. The UPS guy said the same, no hole in package. But evidence got toss..... hmmm

Hi Kansas,

I really appreciate your reply. I am sorry it took me so long to respond, but I have been

away from trading & just getting back into it.

I am sorry to hear how things turned out for you on your purchase of Kenison Counting

Numbers. As I said earlier I had several conversations with Bruce about his Timing Course, but I never was able to purchase a copy as he passed away shortly after our

last conversation. I would still like to purchase a copy if I could located someone who

wanted to sell their copy. If you know of someone that would like to sell their copy

please let me know.

Just out of curiosity would someone be able to discover his counting numbers own

their own? Also based on the material in the timing course did you feel his counting

method had any merit to it, but it was just not for you.

You are one of only two people that

I have found who purchased this material. The other person was unable to locate his copy. I would be most interested in any info you would be able to share with me in

reference to this method.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Art