Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jonomax

What Other Forums/pages Do You Guys Use

hey all,

I am a new college grad who is trying to get more serious into trading. I have spent a good amount of time searching the internet for good forums and blogs that I can get valuable knowledge, advice, rumors and "Buzz." I have found other places such as elitetrader, trade to win, silicon investor and such. Blogs seem to be a dime a dozen, and I have trouble filtering out the ones that are valuable versus the ones that are just people who like to post rubbish (or try to influence you to make personal profit.)

I have had no luck finding FB or linkedin or any other social media pages that are at all helpful. Not sure if anything like this exists, but if it does I'd love to know about it.

Pretty much I'm asking, what other social destinations or blogs do you guys use to get financial news and engage in conversations?

Thanks in advance

Twitter, I find to be the #1 source for networking. You'll find some pretty savvy traders there. Facebook, not so much. Also look into Stocktwits, which has a twitter like platform. I also like Tradder.com. Just a few off the top. For articles, look into Seeking Alpha. Hope this helps. Good luck. :)