Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tradewinds

Trader IQ Bar

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I appear forward to partcipating and have read a whole lot so far, so hello!

I've been involved in some other forums and have observed this place to have a good deal more effective articles, so it tends to make sense to ultimately post!

BTW, what can I do to make myself have a cool title like some people here have?

How do I add the Trader IQ bar under my user name? I've looked for a way to add it in my UserCP account settings, but can't find anything.

I believe it should be there as standard. I know when I am using chrome some of the images aren't always displayed. Which browser are you using?

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I appear forward to partcipating and have read a whole lot so far, so hello!

I've been involved in some other forums and have observed this place to have a good deal more effective articles, so it tends to make sense to ultimately post!

BTW, what can I do to make myself have a cool title like some people here have?

Try "Edit Signature", I think that's what you mean.

When I click, "Edit Signature", I get the message:

Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.

I looked into it. I didn't realise One needs 150 posts to have that function.

So start posting like crazy :)

Ok, . . . well, at least I know the answer now. Thank you. I knew about the 150 posts thing for becoming a premium member. I like to make well thought out posts. Here is something to think about. What if someone made 150 posts, but they had never been thanked. And what if a person made 20 posts and had been thanked 40 times. The point I'm making is about the quality of the posts. That might be something to think about also.

This member: http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/44508-zerodivision/ has made 5 posts, and they have a "Trader IQ" bar that is at 5%. So the trader IQ bar can't be only available to people who have made 150 posts.

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/showthread.php?p=97258#post97258

Ok, what is weird, is that I just clicked on that link, and sometimes that Trader IQ bar shows up, and sometimes it doesn't. After thinking about it, I really don't want that Trader IQ bar. I mean, the amount of posts that someone has made doesn't necessarily increase your IQ. That's really not a very accurate measure of a trader's ability or knowledge of trading.

Trader's Laboratory should have a trading contest type of thing.

Edited by Tradewinds

This looks like its been fixed for you Tradewinds right? And everyone has a TraderIQ bar, and the level depends on how many posts you do. Keep posting you are almost there!

MMS

This member: http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/44508-zerodivision/ has made 5 posts, and they have a "Trader IQ" bar that is at 5%. So the trader IQ bar can't be only available to people who have made 150 posts.

Moving Average Crossovers. - Page 3 - Traders Laboratory Forums

Ok, what is weird, is that I just clicked on that link, and sometimes that Trader IQ bar shows up, and sometimes it doesn't. After thinking about it, I really don't want that Trader IQ bar. I mean, the amount of posts that someone has made doesn't necessarily increase your IQ. That's really not a very accurate measure of a trader's ability or knowledge of trading.

Trader's Laboratory should have a trading contest type of thing.