Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Don4

Hey Soultrader!

Just wondering if tech guys have looked into the small problem about not being able to log on. Ive tryed firefox also, most of the time I still cant log on till after 8pm and even at work only get through sometimes (MSN).

Hey guys,

Please try clearing your cookies. I can not figure out the problem because I am not experiencing any problems nor is the server. Are you seeing any error pages? Timeouts? If you can let me know precisely, I can perhaps take this up with the IT guy or hosting company to determine what the problem is. Thanks

Hi guys,

I made a small edit on our core system file to fix the login problems. This should of done the trick. Please let me know if you are experiencing problems. Also, were you guys referring to the problem being the login or the site loading? Thanks

In my case Site will not load sometimes... I get IE message : can not find server... (all cookies had been previously cleared)... sometimes I press this "detect automatically configuration of net" link and will find site, other times it wont... thanks Walter.

Guest cooter

Must have been a change to how the cookies file is authenticated, because I too had to login again for the first time in awhile.

I am having issues every few days trying to get into the site after the 'upgrade'. I'm just kiddin here James, I just think it's ironic that after many software 'upgrades' things get worse (not just TL, in general). Recently TimeWarner (cable internet provider) did an 'upgrade' and my internet stability became worse... I'm just wondering how these IT guys call something an upgrade that makes matters worse. Sounds more like a downgrade. ;)

Must have been a change to how the cookies file is authenticated, because I too had to login again for the first time in awhile.

Yep. I made the database restore all cookies so users will have to login again. Regarding the site load, I will ask around to seek a solution.

Yep. I made the database restore all cookies so users will have to login again. Regarding the site load, I will ask around to seek a solution.

Yes Soul at this time its not me... I couldnt access the site almost all day... cheers Walter.

I can't seem to make any of the video links work. I've tried this both in FirexFox and IE.

They are working fine here. They are hosted on a seperate shared server aside from the forums. Might of been that the server was busy or so.