Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Don4

Hate to sound like a broken record

I hate to keep sounding like a broken record but again i was unable to access this site untill after 8pm(eastern) I keep getting Internet explorer cannot display the webpage. This is the only site im having problems with,wondering if it has something to do with the upgrade.

Hi Don,

I was on earlier myself but did not notice any issues. It may have been a DNS propagation.

Excerpt from wikipedia:

"Many people incorrectly refer to a mysterious 48 hour or 72 hour propagation time when you make a DNS change. When one changes the NS records for one's domain or the IP addresses for hostnames of authoritative DNS servers using one's domain (if any), there can be a lengthy period of time before all DNS servers use the new information. This is because those records are handled by the zone parent DNS servers (for example, the .com DNS servers if your domain is example.com), which typically cache those records for 48 hours. However, those DNS changes will be immediately available for any DNS servers that do not have them cached. And, any DNS changes on your domain other than the NS records and authoritative DNS server names can be nearly instantaneous, if you choose for them to be (by lowering the TTL once or twice ahead of time, and waiting until the old TTL expires before making the change)."

My internet provider took an extra 24 hours until I was able to view the site. This may be the case. Also, my mail server has been down since Friday afternoon still and the down time may have been cause by the tech guys fixing the server. Im not 100% sure what the problem is but things should be good by now or at least by tomorrow morning.

Thanks Don and I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully you are able to view the site faster now though.

Well today I also couldnt get on TL... now is working fine...

Ok, it must of been the tech guys at my hosting company fixing my server up. Things should be good now.. just my freaking email is not working yet.

Ok, it must of been the tech guys at my hosting company fixing my server up. Things should be good now.. just my freaking email is not working yet.

Yea I tried to e-mail you today to let you know the problem,But would not work.

Soul, thanks for the hard work, I know it will really be beneficial for all of us... a question here: I noticed that the images on the posts will not appear as a small picture as we used to see before... would that be a new change ?

Soul, thanks for the hard work, I know it will really be beneficial for all of us... a question here: I noticed that the images on the posts will not appear as a small picture as we used to see before... would that be a new change ?

are you referring to the automatic image resizing feature I had?

Yes Soul, I see the image ... its very functional to see the image of the attachments... saves time to select what image you want to see, specially if you combine in one post a chart and also an explanation graph... you can go directly to what you are looking for.... sorry if I am picky here... cheers Walter.

Well was in a middle of a post sunday night went to send message and was logged off was never able to get back on the site until now (at work). Yesterday at around 8pm(eastern) was able to open site but the page was split up and was not functional.

jejejeje... thats my intelligent ape ¡¡ he is a hell of a trader ¡¡

I also test here with an attachment.... thanks Soul... was site down for a while this evening ? ... I had problems to access... cheers Walter.

5aa70de3f0e72_trendtradesconR4y11T.thumb.png.b056952214f6a4ea11e014dc63f05c4f.png

jejejeje... thats my intelligent ape ¡¡ he is a hell of a trader ¡¡

I also test here with an attachment.... thanks Soul... was site down for a while this evening ? ... I had problems to access... cheers Walter.

I dont think so Walter. Was running fine on my end here all day. Are you still getting login remember me issues?

I dont think so Walter. Was running fine on my end here all day. Are you still getting login remember me issues?

In some point I was browsing this evening and got "cant find server" then made all restart, cookies, etc bla bla still couldnt enter... dont know what could be... now working fine...

Ok great. I couldnt figure out what the issue was with the remember me error. But I changed some of the settings and should of done the trick. Let me know if you ever get this problem again. Thanks