Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Any Transformer Fans?

Im not a big fan of Transformers although I did grow up on it. But seeing the previews.... I am dying to see this movie. Anyone get a chance to watch this? I saw Die Hard 4 earlier which I actually enjoyed. Gotta love movies that dont require thinking. Its sort of like relaxation therapy.

I saw transformers last night. It is a pretty good movie but it is soooo damn long. It went for 3 hours. THey could of cut a lot out of it. I don't wanna give away any of the plot though.

It would be great if they make a sequal with Galvatron as the main bad guy cause he was the ultimate bad guy in Transformers.

I'm waiting for the new Rambo movie to come out looks pretty sweet.

Any other childhood cartoons that you wish they would make into movies?

Id love to see:

Astroboy

Captain Planet

Garbage Pail Kids

Daria made into a movie

omg so many others!

Voltron!

Oh crap was it ever good.

The only drawback I had after seeing it last night was being three rows away from the screen.

I'm definately going back to see it again when it calms down and the theathre is more empty.

I found it emotional from certain parts. They, just like the cartoon, give each Autobot a personality and they grow on you. Yes I'm a softy, but I almost cried!

And yes, I won't go into any detail about the plot was it's definately worth the money to go see the film, and yes, its a long one.

DVD anyone, the legal copy that is.

Saw it today. so freakin awesome dude

That chick was so hot. :cool:

I have never experienced a movie with such a quiet theatre audience. i think it left a lot open for a sequel.

I didn't even realize the movie is 3 hours.

transformers

originated from japan?

Im pretty sure it didnt. The original transformers from Japan are called Gundam which I think is currently an animation only. Im really not too sure as I hardly watched cartoons growing up.