Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Pippy23

My trades

Well, just going to keep a simple journal here of my trades. I am currently short on the USDJPY and have been since about 9 this morning. Up almost 80 pips at the moment.

This week I have done very well on the USDJPY....well over 250 pips already. :cool:

I have actually been using a signal service for most of my positions for the last few months, and trade news sometimes. I wish I didn't miss out on that cable move this morning! :mad:

I used to try to make my own strategies, but I was spending far to much time analyzing charts, just to end up even, or worse.

I tend to hold my positions for 1-3 days and I trade mainly the USDJPY GBPJPY and GBPUSD.

I will post some of my signals as I get them, maybe you guys can get in on some of the action with me. :)

I understand that, that is why I will never say which system I use. I am always looking to learn though, and therefore I think I should be allowed to post here even if I have given into the black box.

oh, shure you can post... what is nice is if you get involved on research, there are very nice aproaches here at TL that you can capitalize from, black boxes on the long run will also frustrate you.... hope we can interact on technicall issues cheers Walter.

Sounds good to me. I want to sharpen my skills, because the market changes and system's effectiveness change. I was recommended this system from a close friend, who I trust very much. That is why I tried it out, I have just been pleasantly surprised.

Got a sell signal for EURUSD at 2pm est, I am not going to trade it, just thought I would post it for anyone interested.

Just got my close and reverse signal for USDJPY, I am now long and closed my short position for a profit of 44 pips net.

So far on this long position I am up 120 pips! :D

Is there really any point in this post:confused: ??? It helps no one to just say "..up 120 pips". I guess "good job", I mean really what else can be said. Eveyone else here has either developed their own system, or tweaked one to make it there own. That is what this site is about. Traders trying to help other traders. What help does, "Just got my close and reverse signal for USDJPY, I am now long and closed my short position for a profit of 44 pips net." provide to anyone?? none!

You say you want to learn, well that is great and what TL is about. So please , stay and ask questions. That will be by far more beneficial to everyone then what you currently doing.

Is there really any point in this post:confused: ??? It helps no one to just say "..up 120 pips". I guess "good job", I mean really what else can be said. Eveyone else here has either developed their own system, or tweaked one to make it there own. That is what this site is about. Traders trying to help other traders. What help does, "Just got my close and reverse signal for USDJPY, I am now long and closed my short position for a profit of 44 pips net." provide to anyone?? none!

You say you want to learn, well that is great and what TL is about. So please , stay and ask questions. That will be by far more beneficial to everyone then what you currently doing.

Sorry, I have been really busy this past week and haven't had time to make meaningful posts. I will though, just excited about my profits and wanted to post.

Thanks for pointing this out Trader273. I agree 100% and this board is all about trading education. Pippy, you are more than welcome to post your trades on the forums. I hope this does not prevent you from posting further trades. However, in order to make things educational from a trading perspective please add some input on your trade or perhaps you can commentate on a chart of your trade. Anything that can help the trading community is definitely appreciated and will receive feedback as well. ;)

I agree with 273 and Soul as well. With no real explanations and just a running total of trades, it's not providing much use to anyone here. Pippy, if you want to simply post your results in a pay service, start a blog or something. If you want to post about actually doing your own trading, post here!

That's my suggestion.