Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Xiao si

Interested in a Data Swap?

Hi Folks, i have a ton of data, mostly EOD that is clean and in continuous backadjusted and spliced for futures, stock and Forex. Some is in Metastock format (,dat?) and some in .csv.

I also have 5 years of Hang Seng and 3 years of DAX tick data that i can write into 1 m, 5 minute or whatever.

I would gladly give it all away however...needing data myself....If you PM me i would be happy to provide a DL link for you if you are interested in a swap with something such as 1 minute data for US equity index futures, or commodity futures.

Cheers,

XS

Edited by Xiao si

do you have any Asian futures tick, 1 min or similar granularity.

I got almost everything US down to 1 min

I have 5 years of HSI tick data that i can write in to 1 minute data or whatever time based or daily bars.

Frustrating thing about HSI data is that the exchange has been bust changing thier session times over the last few years it seems...can't make up their bloody mind when they want to start and finish...

I should be able to set one time that encompasses all i think...

XS

I have 5 years of HSI tick data that i can write in to 1 minute data or whatever time based or daily bars.

I would love to have the HSI tick. Have u got other Asian markets? By the way ever trade any of the mini HK futures or even the Vol futures, is there liquidity/tradable?

Also take the DAX tick, love all things EUREX.

What are u looking for specifically though in terms of US, only got 1 min though?

I would love to have the HSI tick. Have u got other Asian markets? By the way ever trade any of the mini HK futures or even the Vol futures, is there liquidity/tradable?

Also take the DAX tick, love all things EUREX.

What are u looking for specifically though in terms of US, only got 1 min though?

Anything in 1 minute.

send me a PM and i'll email you the data or send you a DL link.