Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

prabuc

Tradestation Easylanguage

Hai Sir...

Hope your doing well.I am Prabu from India, I got few years experience as a Tradestation EasyLanguage Programmer that include Strategy development , Show me, Indicators Paintbar etc.now i would like to share my Programming skill with outside users, so if you need any help regarding Tradestation Easylanguage programming please consider me. i will do work for you

Many thanks

Prabu

Hai Sir...

Hope your doing well.I am Prabu from India, I got few years experience as a Tradestation EasyLanguage Programmer that include Strategy development , Show me, Indicators Paintbar etc.now i would like to share my Programming skill with outside users, so if you need any help regarding Tradestation Easylanguage programming please consider me. i will do work for you

Many thanks

Prabu

Welcome Prabu.

how much do you charge?

Hai Sir...

Many thanks

Prabu

Welcome Prabu. How long do you have experience as a Programmer?

Hai sir..

Thanks for your reply.. it will come $25 per hour..

Thanks

you should contact the webmaster and have yourself registered as a vendor.

If you have 7 years of programming experience with Easylanguage then why do you still need to charge other traders to code their ideas?

I know this language too and I'm available for free. That's right I charge $0 per hour. I've been programming in TradeStations Easylanguage since 1994.

If you have 7 years of programming experience with Easylanguage then why do you still need to charge other traders to code their ideas?

I know this language too and I'm available for free. That's right I charge $0 per hour. I've been programming in TradeStations Easylanguage since 1994.

it takes all kinds to make this world.

there are people who code,

and there are people who trade.

there are people who can trade and code,

there are people who can code but can't trade.

there is nothing wrong with charging for a service.

it is a business, no difference from charging for quotes.