Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Buk

week 8

Yes, mostly been concentrating on cable to be honest. My earlier days were spent on forums that concentrated mainly on the shorter timeframes within this pair and i suppose i stuck with it. Probably not the easiest pair to start with, but the intraday volatility and fast moves can lead to quick scales outs on trades when legging into potential swings, which i like.

The downside is that if i do attempt to trade other pairs i sometimes get a little impatient if they don't move away from my entry point quick enough.

So any help from you guys is always appreciated with regards to feedback on any analysis or trades. ;)

Most of this is the knock-on from yesterdays buying Steve I think you'll find.

This mornings minor shake out merely strengthened the range buyers positions. These layered stops are firing off now. If they can push it toward last weeks high & the 38% big range level, they'll be happy to settle it into the fix.

You got an R1 pivot heading through 624, & some hourly flak around 640. Shouldn't deter it too much if those stops are plentiful.

Yeah, makes sense. I saw the bullish price action after that shake off to hunt the stops below 9550 this morning, which fortunately i was out of by that time. There was a nice inside bar long on the hourly with confirming bullish action on the 15 but seeing that 9600 had rejected price twice before i was reluctant to take the trade.

May get a nice pullback entry to retest 9600 but considering the time of day now and its Friday, will probably leave it for the weekend. POETS day and all that!

p**s of early......haha I like it!!!

looks like you need another log on the fire Mr Saques.....starting to spit a little up there!........absorb this step & you might just get to the Fib/highs yet........

Euro banging on the door of it's pressure line too inside the channel. At least we'll get a couple daily green bars into next week.

78.6 (1.32) next stop above this line.

Talking of odd balls, you hear JoJo Bryan is back in the cash Andre?

Jocelyn ran into him at Keanes last week :confused:

looks like you need another log on the fire Mr Saques.....starting to spit a little up there!........

The Friday lonesome blues :)

Anna, yeah I heard. He's a goddamned liability that boy. Hogies apparently bankrolling him & a few jobbers out of Easts?

Be interesting to see who they trunk through.