Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

bulltraders

Investing Advice

I've only paid for three services that I can recall, and I only took a look at them for about a month. They either did not fit my style, or the advice just did not seem to impress me. I've looked at trial offers for a few more services, and again, they just did not seem to have the depth of information or understanding that I was looking for.

It has been stated that there are 43 quadrillion ways to solve a Rubik's cube. How many ways are there to make money in the market? I have no idea. The point is, there are probably many ways, and each person has their own unique twist. But, there are many, many known problems that traders encounter. You will learn at least a few of them the "hard way". There is no way around that. Unless you quit now.

The bottom line is, you must have enough time and money to endure until you can put enough of the puzzle together to come up with a solution that will probably be unique to yourself.

Take a lot of time to learn about the typical things that traders do wrong. And get your information for free. That will mean that you pick up a little scrap here and there where you can find it. Whether you pay for a service, or you do research on your own, either way it's a time commitment to do the reading and the learning. So you can make the time commitment, and have less money in your pocket because you paid for information, or you can make the time commitment, and not pay out any money.