Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheDude

Open E-Cry

Anyone know how to remove the "gridlines" in the Quotes Window for the newer versions (3.5.x.x)?

I like the look and feel of the Quotes window on the older (3.4 and prior) versions, but can't seem to figure out how to get those gridlines to go away on the latest and greatest ....

(And no, I'm NOT talking about the alternate grey/white shading either...)

Not sure those can be removed. I don't use the Quote Window much at all, so not sure.

Update on last request idea: You can actually see the orders on the chart at any time, in the chart windows properties section under Trade Mode > show Orders > always.

However it would be nice to be able to at least amend the orders ONCE they are already established. That way, you only need to switch the trade mode on and off when inputting new orders, not when constantly adjusting orders.

You can modify your orders in the DOM even with Trade Mode off. But if I understand you correctly, then yes, you do need Trade Mode on to modify the existing orders.

fyi - Just downloaded an update for the charts on OEC

Under the chart options/properties button - upper right hand side of chart

there are a couple of extra options to visually track past trades....

could be handy for some when recording past trades/ideas/errors for a journal.