Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sicktrader

Rubber Room

A place to rant or let loose without having your post going to the home page.

This forum is not moderated by TL Staff and may contain material that is offensive.

Minors are prohibited.

Edited by sicktrader

Let's Offend Everybody!

Q. What's the Cuban National Anthem?

A. Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

Q. Where does an Irish family go on vacation?

A. A different bar.

Q. What did the Chinese couple name their tan, curly-haired baby?

A. Sum Ting Wong.

Q. What do you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other?

A. A speech impediment.

Q. Why aren't there any Puerto Ricans on Star Trek ?

A. Because they're not going to work in the future either.

Q. Why do Driver Ed classes in redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

A. Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

Q. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?

A. The southern zoo has a description of the animal along with a recipe.

Q How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the 'F' word?

A. Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell, 'BINGO!'

Q. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale???

A. A northern fairytale begins...'Once upon a time...'

A southern fairytale begins.... 'Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit.'

Q. Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

A. Because all the Mexicans who can run, jump or swim are already in the United States

By accident I hit the scroll down for that forum across the street (now deleted). Haven't been there in months, and will never go back to that kiddie land, but I saw that Traderzones is still sucking Baron's dick to make a living, nice.

Been getting crushed the past few days trading wise. I usually blowout my account a few times a year, and this appears to be one of them. While it is expected, and I have a reserve fund for these instances, it is not a fun process to go through. In fact, it is fvcking painful. Have a bunch of trades expected throughout the night. In the meantime, I'll be going large on these earlier tonight:

PITT (PICK)

DEPAUL +13

TEMPLE -4

MARQUETTE -2

What the fvck is going on???? When things are bad they just get worse. My wife went to the grocery store and here debit card didn't work. Plenty of cash in there, so she put it on a charge and came home pissed. Turns out, as of today all of our accounts are fvcking frozen by an IRS levy which had to do with my business. Great. How about a fvcking call. Horrible week so far, and I'll probably blow out my account tonight. Which leads me to wonder if my trading accounts are frozen. What a fvcking night. Trading tanked tonight boys.

Fvck. Wasn't a fun time this weekend. Tax problems out my ass. On top of all the other tax issues, we find the Chase paid a wopping $2.06 of our school tax for last year instead of the real amount. Got a check in the mail this weekend, so I called Chase and they said it was the overage on our escrow. So I call the tax office and find that they only paid the 2 bucks last year. Beautiful. Sent the check back to them and asked them to do their fvcking job, and that I am not responsible for the penalty. See what happens.

Edited by sicktrader