Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

robertm

Any Other KL People Here?

Hi all,

Inspired by the Singapore thread I'm putting a call out to any other KL based traders. A group of us catch up to talk crap about trading from time to time, usually on a weekend in the KLCC area. It's totally informal and a great way to share gossip and toss around ideas.

If anybody is interested reply here or PM me!!

Rob M. :)

Hi rob,

I am living in KL as well, been here more than 10 years. Very nice place to live.

Too busy at this moment with my other biz to trade full time, but hope to be back at it soon.

Where are you staying?

Where do you guys meet?

Cheers,

Larry

Hi Larry,

I'm in one of the new condo's off P Ramlee, nice and convenient, albeit a little noisy at times (I just have to open a window and it's like having my own private DJ Thurs-Sat). Over a year in KL now, it's my little slice of trading heaven (now that the internet is getting better).

We usually pick a cafe or something here in the Triangle as it's easy for people to get to, or when there are expo's/seminars we all head along for a giggle and to talk shop with other traders.

Message me your e-mail if you like and I'll let you know when we get together next :-), if it's OK with the Mods I'll post the event here each time as well perhaps??

Rob.

If anybody is attending the FX expo in KL over the next few days PM me! The gang will be about and it's always nice to have somebody to kill time and talk crap with between the oh so exciting seminars (or just ogle the FX Open promo girls with us :did I say that?:).