Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
brownsfan019

Thanks Button Does Not Work on First Try?

James - this could be something on my end, but when I first come to TL and find a thread and click thanks, nothing happens. If I click to another part of the forum and then come back, it then works. It's odd, just seems to not want to work the very first time I click it when coming back to TL.

Anyone else experience that or just over here?

Running Firefox.

Hi Bf, I cant seem to replicate that error on firefox. It seems to work fine on my end.

Ill run through the codes just in case to see if any flaws are causing this defect. Could you let me know if this was just temporary or continuous? Ill keep this thread open for a few days. Thanks.

Sounds good - happened again just now.

Make sure you close FF completely and out of TL. When you come back, click a thread and click thanks on the first post you see. Don't do any other clicking. See if that does it.

Hi Bf,

We spent some time investigating this issue and would like to request the following:

1. Please clear cache on your browser

2. Please clear cookies

3. Please disable add-ons on your browser or run browser in safe mode to see if it fixes the issue.

Our programmers believe this is being caused by an add-on by your browser (most likely Firefox). The system was tested and no errors exist. If issues persist, please let us know so we can investigate in other areas. Thank you.