Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

4rings2snails

Pretty Stoked b/c I went 8 for 8 Today with SVA...

Hi everyone, I'm new to TL but have been trying to absorb VSA and its mechanics for a couple weeks now. I finally decided to incorporate what I've learned thus far and went 5-6 on Monday and today I went 8-8. I'm actually quite excited about VSA as it showing more promise than anything else I've ever tried in the past. With that said, here are my two most profitable trades that I made today <attached>, and what I was curious of is what I might have done fundamentally wrong in these two particular positions. I know they're not perfect trades but I really tried my best. Please pull no punches and let me know where I may have done better, or please point out where I may have increased my risk.

I almost got smoked on a 5k share DELL trade today. I might post that one up too, but I'm more interested in these two as for now.

Thanks for any insight and thank you too all of those TL VSA pro's that I learned so much from so far (you guys know who you are).

Glad to be on board with the VSA crew here at TL.

Cheers,

Chris in Buffalo

5aa70f0e231aa_HLFVSA.thumb.JPG.d35b6ad3c50c16d05bc755f9c9dbc865.JPG

5aa70f0e2b16e_ADMVSA.thumb.JPG.180a1c4213d57e2f306bc424c5197194.JPG