Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Yacob Hassan

Looking for Job... Any Job

Hi everyone,

Currently i'm in Malaysia. I'm thinking to migrate to United States. If i arrive there i will look for job. Any job!! but if as a trader or working in a brokerage firm or any firm that related with trading will be good for me.

If anyone of you know any firm offer any vacancy please let me know. or you can private message me.

I really need help.

Just to support my self & family.

yes if i can get the chance to work at prop firm that is more better.

but where can i find prop firm? In Japan have prop firm?

Yes, I know a few but need to have a track record and a deposit to get started. However, the number of markets tradable is limited with prop firms here... you are looking at mainly commodities on TOCOM and TGE as well as TOPIX and Nikkei Futures. Also depending on the firm, they may have access to CME as well but limited to index futures only.

Your proven track record of profitability and consistency. Firms do not like traders that are volatile by nature and prefer to pick someone who is more conservative and consistent regardless of the P&L. They may also require you to take a psychology test to determine whether you fit into their model of traders they prefer. Remember, risk conscious traders are preferred.