Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

e7cryh.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

5vxjf4.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

I tried hard to understand your methodology, but found absolutely nothing clear enough to follow.

mr TRO trades in a way that is almost like trading the shapiro effect

its simplicity is elegant, and mr TRO's trading style has evolved and changed as time goes on and as he evolves as a trader

at the beginning (of this or another thread) he would enter a trade at "psychological numbers" ending in 25 50 75 and 00 with the direction of the hourly and daily. he later added that the previous hour should be the opposite direction of the current one.

now he plays rat reversals

when price is within 20 pips of the high or low for the day mr TRO will fade the hi/lo on the break of the first candle that starts to fade

a) did i explain clearly

b) did i explain accurately

you can learn through explaining things so that's what i'm doing i don't claim to be a master of mr TROs ways, i just observe them and learn and have been able to apply his attitude to the market and this has made me more pips than ever

the problem is the human mind wants to complicate things

I tried hard to understand your methodology, but found absolutely nothing clear enough to follow.

just read and re read

be sure to block out all the negativity that people shit all over mr TRO they cant handle the truth and this means all the more pips for us

2ibkr2b.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

You state price is within 20 pips of daily low?

Unless you are taking about yesterdays low , which is already established, how do you know what is todays low? Today's low will be determined when the day ends.

You state price is within 20 pips of daily low?

Unless you are taking about yesterdays low , which is already established, how do you know what is todays low? Today's low will be determined when the day ends.

todays low = lowest price of the day

if price opened at 1.75 and traded down to 1.5, then 1.5 would be the low (as soon as it is made)

the lowes/highest price of the day is the rat zone (+/- 20 pips)

If I am trading Russel Index, It opens at 669 and 15 minute candle goes to a low of 665 and back up and close at 667, is 665 considered low of the day, and next green bar above 669 is a buy? confused?

If I am trading Russel Index, It opens at 669 and 15 minute candle goes to a low of 665 and back up and close at 667, is 665 considered low of the day, and next green bar above 669 is a buy? confused?

i don't know how this is interpereted into other markets.

as far as i know mr TRO usually posts pictures of forex charts.

he also uses 5M candles not 15M

i don't know how you would use this, i guess you would use ticks but i would try some back testing before doing anything

mr TRO has posted many pictures check them out dog

2iuerer.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily high - that is OPPORTUNITY

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA:

1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES

2) RED CANDLE CLOSES

3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT.

STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

went long at blue triangle, stopped out for 10 pip loss

then price took off

twas a beauty though, a slightly larger stop would have seen a nice one. alas there will be more

attachment.php?attachmentid=21269&stc=1&d=1275502104

rat.jpg.69926738661ac61f0bcf469fa76bde65.jpg