Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

theman

Chat Isnt There Any More? + the Site in IE 6

Hi Guys

Just want to say the new UI looks great, however the roll-overs(menu) don't work well in IE 6 (SP2), they jump all over the place. Also, where can I find the Chat button?

Thankyou

Hi guys,

Is everything working fine? My apologies.. I just noticed this thread today. I did manage to located the problems earlier and should be fixed. But please let me know if there are any bugs I may have missed. Thanks

Hi guys,

Is everything working fine? My apologies.. I just noticed this thread today. I did manage to located the problems earlier and should be fixed. But please let me know if there are any bugs I may have missed. Thanks

Was in the chatroom yesterday nearly all day, posted couple of charts, links,... everything seems fine to me!

Just one small recommendation perhaps:

would it not be possible to set the sound off per default? every time you log in you need to change it...

Was in the chatroom yesterday nearly all day, posted couple of charts, links,... everything seems fine to me!

Just one small recommendation perhaps:

would it not be possible to set the sound off per default? every time you log in you need to change it...

Sorry, that option is not available no matter how I edit the code. The chat room was build by a separate developer and I am a bit hesitant to mess with the coding.

We had an IE6 problem but its been fixed today as well. The character limit for the chat room is fixed as well. Thanks.