Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
brownsfan019

Way to Hide Private Threads?

For that matter, can people see the listing of a private thread (like in the forum threads display)? I'm sure that in general, if someone wanted a thread "private", they wouldn't want it to be displayed around (not really the case for mine, but seems like it could be important).

James - any way for those that are not in a private thread to not see it in the unread posts?

No not at the moment. Though I am looking into it to see if this is possible.

For that matter, can people see the listing of a private thread (like in the forum threads display)? I'm sure that in general, if someone wanted a thread "private", they wouldn't want it to be displayed around (not really the case for mine, but seems like it could be important).

Yes, it will remain visible. Private threads only deny access to the content when a user visits the thread. Ill look to see if the requests can be implemented but please do not count on it for now.

What if one were to use "Ignore This Thread"? That works on other types of threads.

Good idea DB if James can make it work. As of now, when I click the private thread, it just says private thread. No other options to ignore, etc.