Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Football Around the Corner (NFL That Is)

The NFL season starts back up again real soon! For our international members, the American version of football is the NFL and I am big fan of the Cleveland Browns.

This year is especially important to me as for the first time in a very long time, my beloved Browns are being sold as this year's team to watch. It's be a very, very long drought in Cleveland since we had a competitive team, so I am hoping this is the year we break through and take our division.

No real reason behind this post other than to get a little football discussion going for anyone that wants to discuss. If you don't have a team to root for, feel free to get on the Browns bandwagon now before it's en vogue to be a Browns fan. ;)

Side note - if you enjoy football or just playing some free online games, take a look at this game. It's an online game where you build player(s) and take them from rookie to pro. I like it b/c it doesn't require much time at all.

Peyton Manning better pull another Superbowl out of his ass since the taxpayers of Indianapolis and surrounding counties have been paying taxes out de arse to build him "Peyton's Palace"

No pressure Peyton.. no pressure at all!

I'm looking forward to college football this year. I doubt there will be as many upsets as last year, but I always enjoy watching the new talent that gets cycled through so often.

The Broncos are going to suck, again. But that's not important, because the Avalanche start training camp soon and I am about to buy the NHL package and watch non-stop hockey. I figure this will be the year my mom gets fed up and kicks me out of the house :rofl:

Guest forsearch
I'm looking forward to college football this year. I doubt there will be as many upsets as last year, but I always enjoy watching the new talent that gets cycled through so often.

The Broncos are going to suck, again. But that's not important, because the Avalanche start training camp soon and I am about to buy the NHL package and watch non-stop hockey. I figure this will be the year my mom gets fed up and kicks me out of the house :rofl:

I'm sure hockey fans across America are thrilled with hockey mom (and MILF) Sarah Palin on the Republican ticket!

2008-09-02-images-sarahpalinbikini.jpg