Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

I saw on another forum that KRY looks good to swing trade right now. any comments will be appreciated. I am new here and have come over from the Worden.com forum. Nice folks over there..

Kry looks like it is gong to bounce off support from February and it is not really my pick it was someone elses that I agreed with from another forum. I just wanted to break the ice over here.

One of my picks I like is AOI I made money from this one holding it from February to June 2007 and I think that it is starting back up from a nice bottom. in my chart I have a lot of self made indicators that are showing accumulation and I am good at interpreting chart patterns.

AOI9-2.png

Edited by Apsll
spelling error

KRY is making its move

Hi Apsll,

I was looking at Telechart as a possible program to buy because of it's candle pattern feature. What do you think of it? Someone also suggested they might be going to quit the telechart and focus on Box I think it's called, any comments? Thank you.

Tim

Hey Tim,

I post a lot over at the Worden forum and enjoy Apsll's approach and commentary. I, myself, have been using Telechart for a few years now and get a lot of value out of it. I'm not sure what you mean about candle pattern feature. There isn't one that i know of, though you can enter PCF's (personal criteria formulas) for just about anything and then sort any watchlist to find the candles you're looking for. A quick example would be an inside day: h<h1 and l>l1. (Today's high less than the high of one bar ago and today's low greater than the low 1 day ago) You could create a scan and every night every inside day would appear in that watchlist after you update data.

Telechart is also a favorite of mine for going through hundreds of charts, organizing and sorting industry groups and annotating however I like. I'm not saying you should sign up or anything, just offering some of the positives from a satisfied customer point of view.

David John Hall