Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Exclusive Joel Pozen Webinar on Feb. 20, 2008

Hi,

We will be hosting an exclusive trading webinar on Feb. 20, 2008 from 9:30am with Joel Pozen from http://www.tradingrealization.biz.

In order to register you will need to input all fields located here with "Traders Laboratory Webinar Registration" in the comments box.

Once registered, Joel will send you a gotomeeting invitation. Please re-register through gotomeeting to reserve your spot.

Important note: All registrants will need to call-in to gotomeeting to receive audio. Phone fees will apply based on gotomeeting rates accordingly. I would recommend skype minutes as the previous webinar cost me $3 for a 2 hour presentation.

Thanks.

Any idea what will be discussed James? Same as the previous or different material? IMO use of powerpoint or similar software would make it a lot easier to follow.

A recording would be great as well for those that cannot attend.

Hi Soultrader,

would I still be able to get audio if I do not get Skype?

You mentioned you were charged $3 for a 2 hour seminar. I assume that's the conference call service rate charged by GoToMeeting, is that correct?

Cheers!

Hi,

We will be hosting an exclusive trading webinar on Feb. 20, 2008 from 9:30am with Joel Pozen from http://www.tradingrealization.biz.

Important note: All registrants will need to call-in to gotomeeting to receive audio. Phone fees will apply based on gotomeeting rates accordingly. I would recommend skype minutes as the previous webinar cost me $3 for a 2 hour presentation.

I am new to this.

Can I just dial in directly through my own telephone - TW Digital Phone ?

That would cost me zero dollars and zero cents??

Thanks.

Hi,

When I got an email from traderslab, the heading stated "Joel Pozen Webinar Part 2",

I would like to know where I can obtain part 1 of the webinar?

Thank you

Hi,

When I got an email from traderslab, the heading stated "Joel Pozen Webinar Part 2",

I would like to know where I can obtain part 1 of the webinar?

Thank you

Hello ahad - "part 1" was a live webinar conducted on February 7, 2008. Joel requested no recording be made of his webinars. If you did not attend part 1 it will still be fine to attend the webinar on Feb. 20.

Hi all,

Are we supposed to recieve email confirmations (heading stating "Joel Pozen Webinar Part 2") from TradersLab?

I've registered through the link SoulTrader posted, and have yet to recieve any acknowledgements.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Are we supposed to recieve email confirmations (heading stating "Joel Pozen Webinar Part 2") from TradersLab?

I've registered through the link SoulTrader posted, and have yet to recieve any acknowledgements.

Cheers!

You should of received an email from Joel regarding registration. If not, please contact Joel to confirm this. Thanks