Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

minhphan2506

NASDAQ Vs NYSE Vs LSE!!! Can Someone Help?

I recently got into a trading firm and they promise to train me for a year. They ask me to compare couple stock exchange markets like Nasdaq, Nyse, Lse. Can you pros tell me as a day trader, what are the most important things to compare among the markets? Is it what way the market going? what type of stocks are listed? It would be more understandable for me to compare two stocks.

There's no fee and i will start trading in NASDAQ with their capital after 4-5 months. They say that I will averagely do 200-300 trades per day. Is this possible?? The deal is that i get 40% from whatever I make. Can someone give me a comment on this deal? Thanks a lot.

Sorry, i didn't know that. I actually did research on Google, but it didn't help, that's why I have to ask you guys here. What I would like to ask is that what do you think is important in comparing the markets as a trader? Since I'm not a trader yet, I'm not sure on what to compare.

What to compare:

> Fees - commissions, exchange fees, data fees

> Reliability of exchange's computer network

> Amount of daily activity traded on the exchange

> Amount of products to trade

Few ideas to get you going.

Thanks brownsfan019. I did think about the fees, but most traders trade through a broker and broker's fees are different. Then should broker's fee affect you rather than market's fee? Example with Scottrade, IB, Etrade...

Well, the fee the exchange charges will effect what the broker can charge you.