Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

walterw

Playing with the VMAR`s open research

Looking at your chart that vma had a large input, and YES VMA do things very diferent to any other indis... they are superb and can change any traders life... it just takes an open mind ( not for everybody )... I actually have several traders from my private coaching who are having consistent results with our methods based on vmás... offcourse perfection does not exist, but opimization does exist and beleiving on this paradigma the chimp has evolved to new levels... I DO recomend going slowly thru this thread and others from the chimp to understand the true power behind the vmas combined to the chimps setups... it certainly can simplify the way trading can be aproached...

The funny thing is that consistency its not making huge amounts of pips per day, all the contrary, its being disciplined and being able to make 10 pips per day... every other day.... and every other day... its sums up, beleive me... and the traders psyche gets relaxed and selective into wich scenario he really its going to trade.... my actual method shoots to trade on the best scenario and like a kid it makes his kiddy 10 pips... just pure fun, simple stuff... good trading fellow traders ¡¡ cheers Walter.

Hi walterw,

A lot of thanks to you along with your pretty team PYenner and Blue-Rayand all others not mentioned,you all guys did a lot and quality work regarding chimp.vma,vmar,adxvma,tick,test,bar,sub,line,fantail and so on a variety of best tools.it really help to all us learner and readers.....i don't know why these thread stopped or quite,if by reaching their end or some of you is not active and available for now due to any reason,even here is no news about you guys,but a lot of appreciations waiting you for your best contribution to traders community....bundle of thanks.

i am not an active member here but a regular reader,mostly time i participate at tsd.....just today i played a bit with one single indicator (ADXVMA6Sub2) of these threads and here is a picture of that may be help full and interesting to any.

regards

EURUSDH1.thumb.png.9f69f87e1d5886832b29e7a94d9b03c3.png

EURUSDH1-2.thumb.png.364c637b544eca05119e4be9e4c85272.png

adxvma 6 sub 2.tpl

Edited by mntiwana
addition