Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

exbryan

Standard Trading Platform

Trading with large FX company using their standard Trading platform using Mini Account.... Been trading using their charts... noticed a lot of small loosers... so tested doing the following: Using Eur-USD chart, entered trade using ten (10) pip stop loss and ten pip limit order... trade went in my favor lost $1.29 ...... Next entered trade using 15 pip stop and limit order, lost $1.93 ... Next entered trade using 20 pip stop and limit order... lost $2.33 ???? All times trades went in my favor either long or short... how can you trade using their charts setting 20 pip limit order and loose money..

Impossible to scalp doing this... or even trade and not to be knowing how your money is everopating within their system...... also have entered trades using their charts putting in stop and limit orders ... taken picture so know their set..... half hour later check and the trade is still on but the stop and limits you set are not there......?????? Anyone understand this or had the same problem....

Trading with large FX company using their standard Trading platform using Mini Account.... Been trading using their charts... noticed a lot of small loosers... so tested doing the following: Using Eur-USD chart, entered trade using ten (10) pip stop loss and ten pip limit order... trade went in my favor lost $1.29 ...... Next entered trade using 15 pip stop and limit order, lost $1.93 ... Next entered trade using 20 pip stop and limit order... lost $2.33 ???? All times trades went in my favor either long or short... how can you trade using their charts setting 20 pip limit order and loose money..

Impossible to scalp doing this... or even trade and not to be knowing how your money is everopating within their system...... also have entered trades using their charts putting in stop and limit orders ... taken picture so know their set..... half hour later check and the trade is still on but the stop and limits you set are not there......?????? Anyone understand this or had the same problem....

I don't understand. Please explain your questions more clearer. Thank you:crap:

As caboratoryfx asks, maybe a clearer explanation is need ! Also get your Broker on the phone and ask what the deal is. Don't be afraid to ask questions when it' about your money.

If you lost money then the market did not go your way, at least the market they are making. I have experienced all sorts of problems with online forex brokers and I gave up on them because of frequent lockouts, spikes and other weird events. Did you ask their support? What did they tell you? My best explanation is that your they have very wide spreads and when your limit order was hit it was filled a little below your entry price.