Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

GlassOnion

S Forex Becoming Less Popular?

I remember when I first heard of fx back in 2007.I tried to research more and I thought it was the most complex thing I ever saw.

I used to lurk around this forums and the intelligent quality of the posts were such that it made me feel utterly stupid.

nowadays almost all of the old crew left. I believe most blew up or were largely unprofitable and don't want anything to do with fx.

has the novelty factor of fx wore off where every one says been there and I have the t-shirt?

the real question is that after 5years of fx trading will u regret of even hearing the word "fx trading"?

I remember when I first heard of fx back in 2007.I tried to research more and I thought it was the most complex thing I ever saw.

I used to lurk around this forums and the intelligent quality of the posts were such that it made me feel utterly stupid.

nowadays almost all of the old crew left. I believe most blew up or were largely unprofitable and don't want anything to do with fx.

has the novelty factor of fx wore off where every one says been there and I have the t-shirt?

the real question is that after 5years of fx trading will u regret of even hearing the word "fx trading"?

More trader forums 100% dedicated to forex have sprung up in the past 5 years. Also, forex is heavily discussed on other social media (e.g. twitter, stocktwits). In fact, a few of the forex traders I knew here at Traderslaboratory that are no longer active members here, they're very active on twitter and stocktwits.

Simply, I'm sure most folks have navigated to other social media sources that's more dedicated to forex in comparison to traditional forums that tries to cover all markets at one location (stocks, forex, futures, options).