Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

nordab2

Tradestation question.

Hey everyone, I cant begin to tell you how much help all of this is to us newcomers. Thank you all a million! I am new to futures, but having a great time, and trying to go slow. (I've read every blog on money management and psycology over and over) My platform & broker is Tradestation. My question is how do you pull up the tape like on Soultraders workstation? I cant figure it out, but learning something new about the platform every day. Thanks in advance for your help.

I trade ETFs. I like to keep two iterations of Time and Sales in a window. one to screen out odd lots (<100 shares) and the other set to screen out <1000 shares, to see what the "big dogs" are doing. On the same screen, I put a matrix also.

You can format the Time and Sales window by left clicking on the window and picking Format 'symbol'.