Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
brownsfan019

Any Way to Set Default Notification to None?

James,

As much as I frequent TL, I really do not need or want emails about threads that have updates. I know there is a way to turn this off, but was wondering if there's a way to just have the notification thing set to a default to 'do not subscribe'?

Thanks!

Guest forsearch

Try accessing your User Control Panel, click on Edit Options, and set the option for "Default Subscription Mode" to "No E-Mail Notification".

Of course, you might not be able to turn it off since you're a admin/mod of one section of the site.