Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

maxblaser

E Mini Watch Pro Am Indicator

hi does anyone have the emini watch pro am indicators they would like to post for us poor people i have the better volume paint bars , but the pro am uses a term trade size in it . or if some one would know to to convert the better volume to the pro am that would be good

here is an indicator i coded its a cci with a zero bounce text alert, and has a 5 ma as a zero lind also you get gray dots underneath the zero line when the squeeze is on, i also coded the cci avg as xaverage therby making it exponential and i configured it 9.375 which is an avg i got from a floor trader, so its just little fast and smoother, so i got the idea for the 5ma from tames red light green light and put in parts of blu rays meat mete so many thanks to blu ray and tams, i think if you study it awhile you may get some benifit as i have come to find it gives many signal;s also i coded up the no sup no demand eld too , so i hope others can get some benifit from these happy trading to all

CCISQZZEROHEAT.ELD

NODEMAND.ELD

I have all of the eminiwatch indicators and they work very well. I trade with them every day. It takes just a little bit of practice to learn how to use them but I think they are one of the best indicator packages I have. The whole package of emini watch indicators runs around 900.00 to 1000.00, its a bargain. Barry has put in a lot of time and effort into the software, I wouldn't think of giving away his software. We need to keep people like this in business. If you can't afford the whole package I would recommend as a start:

better momentum

pro am

better volume ( available free)

sinewave

Remember you must practice with the sim before trading real time. Review the videos on the site. Always stay with the trend, let somebody else find the reversal point. If I can get Camtasia to work with Vista I might post some videos.

I have all of the eminiwatch indicators and they work very well. I trade with them every day. It takes just a little bit of practice to learn how to use them but I think they are one of the best indicator packages I have. The whole package of emini watch indicators runs around 900.00 to 1000.00, its a bargain. Barry has put in a lot of time and effort into the software, I wouldn't think of giving away his software. We need to keep people like this in business. If you can't afford the whole package I would recommend as a start:

better momentum

pro am

better volume ( available free)

sinewave

i have been trying to replicate this myself. He uses tick bar charts. so to get average trade size i just take the volume of the bar (tick bar chart) and then divide by the interval.

volume/tick bar interval = average trade size.

thank you treydog my post was more about figuring out code and not about ripping anyone off glad some one understood thanks

NP, for me figuring this is out is getting to the root of what the indicator does. I feel that its better to have a full understanding of what it is vs just taking a guys word for it. But I am a tinkerer.

Here is my vary basic code. it takes the average trade size that i have given you, and compares it to the highest trade size some x bars ago. If its the highest average trades it considers it a pro bar.

I don't really understand what his filtering process is. SO maybe we can work together to finish this.

input:avglength(10), Color(blue);
var:avgtradesize(0), avg(0);

avgtradesize=volume/barinterval;

if avgtradesize >= highest(avgtradesize,avglength)[1] then
PlotPaintBar(H,L,O,C, "ProBar", Color);