Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

alfassy

Need help with sierra chart

Hi!

I am trying to build an automated trading system in sierra chart to use with the s&p 500.

I am required to write a function to define when i want the program to make a buy entry.

I dont have enough knowlege in excel :\ and i would be happy if you will help me write the function.

i want the function to do the following: 1. there must be at least 2 points distance between the price at 16:30 that day (gmt +2) to the entry price.

2. i want the program to make a buy when the market price touch a daily pivot points which are in cells - aj3, ak3, ah3, al3, ak3, ag3.

3. i want the program to make a buy only if the distance between the pivot point and one of the values in cells aq3 - bm3 will be 1.5 points or less

thank you in advance!!

my email is: amit.alfassy@gmail.com