Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Freestockcharts.com

In this post, Thales shared that he uses freestockcharts.com for his charting and screening. Tonight I was playing w/ it and for being free (pretty sure it's all free) and it's not too bad if you want to look at stock charts for free w/ a basic set of indicators.

For a free charting service that has some scans and indicators, it looks decent during my first run through.

Thanks to thales for sharing.

Yep, new site provided by Worden. Pretty nicely done I must say.

I am a Worden customer also, and use their Telechart for EOD screens. Their real-time Platinum level service is excellent as well.

Best Wishes,

Thales

In this post, Thales shared that he uses freestockcharts.com for his charting and screening. Tonight I was playing w/ it and for being free (pretty sure it's all free) and it's not too bad if you want to look at stock charts for free w/ a basic set of indicators.

For a free charting service that has some scans and indicators, it looks decent during my first run through.

Thanks to thales for sharing.

Hi Folks,

For anyone interested in freestockcharts.com, I just received an email from them with the following link to some videos on how to use the software.

FreeStockCharts.com Videos

Best Wishes,

Thales

Pretty cool. Also keep in mind that there are quite a few free charting platforms out there that are very advanced, and can use free data to populate the chart. Among the ones I'm aware of are Ninja and QuoteTracker.

Thanks. Thats a great free charting software. But the Change Symbol window keeps popping up right on top of the chart for no apparent reason. See attached. Is there a way to keep this from happening, or is it a bug?

freestockcharts.thumb.jpg.7f9dc6832d1142baed3c6cb88dcc8af9.jpg

Edited by AbeSmith

Thanks. Thats a great free charting software. But the Change Symbol window keeps popping up right on top of the chart for no apparent reason. See attached. Is there a way to keep this from happening, or is it a bug?

Hi there Abe,

I have not experienced that in my use of the software. I went to the online help and could find nothing that would address why that window keeps opening for you.

I would suggest that you email your screenshot with your above comment to feedback@freestockcharts.com and see whatthey might suggest. Of course, with the holiday weekend, I wouldn't expect a response until Tuesday at the earliest.

Best Wishes,

Thales

I forgot mention in my post above that the Think or Swim platform is also free if you open an account with them. You don't have to fund the account, and the platform is very good for the price (free).

Hi there Abe,

I have not experienced that in my use of the software. I went to the online help and could find nothing that would address why that window keeps opening for you.

I would suggest that you email your screenshot with your above comment to feedback@freestockcharts.com and see whatthey might suggest. Of course, with the holiday weekend, I wouldn't expect a response until Tuesday at the earliest.

Best Wishes,

Thales

Thanks Thales. I sent them an email with the screenshot 4 days ago but haven't received a reply.

Hi Abe,

Have you heard anything concerning your problem?

Thank you,

Thales

Thanks for asking. No, I haven't heard anything from them. For a while the window stopped popping up, but then one day I signed off, and when I opened it up again later it started popping up again. So it might be related to signing off. I have it on automatic sign in, and since then I didn't sign off, just closed the browser when finished, but no luck until today, for some reason it is not popping up today.

Guest fallond

There is an alternative to Freestockchart.com called Zignals.com. We offer free stock and FX charts, stock alerts (SMS), multi-currency portfolio manager, stock chart gallery and stock screener.

As the Senior Market Technician for Zignals I would be happy to answer questions. Please direct to declan-at-zignals.com

Sample Chart: MenuCharts.aspx?param=VlcxMzI4?end

Gallery: http://www.zignals.com/main/quicknav/MenuGallery.aspx

Edited by fallond
Repost of earlier (non-accepted) post