Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ZOSO

TheStrategyLab.com

Has anyone used this service?

I got entirely confused reading nuances about the courses and chatrooms, but was impressed the owner posted live trades with cash. There seems to be so many rules of the road here as you progress.

Any thoughts?

This is NihabaAshi's site. He trades using volatility and candle stick analysis. The "service" you're talking about is the setups he sells. I've never seen them or used them, but from my understanding, they're very well detailed and defined. In addition to the setups he sells, he runs a free chat room for anyone on IRC, where he posts live trades (and has some additional rooms for customer's).

I've never bought anything of his, but I've seen him around, and he seems like an honest and stand-up guy who has a good understanding of market action and supply/demand. I'm sure his setups would be beneficial to someone that lacks the motivation or understanding to create their own.

If he sees this thread, he might be able to add his two cents.

Has anyone used this service?

I got entirely confused reading nuances about the courses and chatrooms, but was impressed the owner posted live trades with cash. There seems to be so many rules of the road here as you progress.

Any thoughts?

NihabaAshi is a very intellectual trader.... if you can follow his thread at elitetrader.com then you can jump right in..... if you feel that he is heads and tails above where you are... then you should consider taking his material at a slower pace... one chapter at a time.....starting and focusing on WRB analysis....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=52880

as far as I'm concerned... if you wanted chapter by chapter guided instruction.... that is actually going to get you somewhere... as long as you are willing to put in the time... then nihaba is the way to go....

let me put it like this.... nihaba is not some thieving teacher (or company) who is going to recite the first 2 chapters of any trading book in a live 12 hour webinar (pay per webinar lol)... he is teaching original material... original material........ he understands it inside and out because he pioneered it.....

if you are willing to put in the time...... i wouldn't point you in any other direction.... because, personally, i haven't seen any other trader's education company that isn't some kind of hoodwink.

nihaba is legit 100%