Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

A Bunch of Great Pet Pics

Here are some of my dog Buddy. He's grown a lot since my mom brought him home a year ago. He could fit into the palm of my hand, I felt bad for the little guy running around my living room. Now he's huge for a Papillion, about 18lbs (pretty small dog, but big for a Papillion). The only picture of him I have of him grown up is with me holding him. So you all get to see how good looking I am, unlike the last pics with stitches in my face :o

He finds a way to piss me off at least once a day. Either by trying to piss on my bed, or running into my room and grabbing something and running away. Occasionally he'll sneak under the fence to go piss off the neighbors dogs or he'll bark at the sky for no good reason other than to wake everyone up at 1 am. But I still love him. I recently taught him how to play soccer.

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

buddy7.jpg

buddy4.jpg

And this was just from a few weeks ago. My family was celebrating something (hence why I'm dressed up), and my mom begged for a picture of me and Buddy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7557&stc=1&d=1219042068

This is Dakota, he's one of the most lovable dogs I know. All he cares about is making you happy. He will seriously get excited and jump up and down if you make eye contact with him. His favorite hobby - boxing. He loves to jump on his hind legs and box with me, it's his favorite thing to do. I smack him around on the chest and on the side and he scratches at my arms and always has a huge smile on his face.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7558&stc=1&d=1219042068

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture on this computer of Mikey, the smallest dog. He's my moms lapdog. I have a picture of all three, my mom likes to call them the Band of Brothers.

And this is the last picture I got of my last dog Maddy. This was her last winter. I remember bringing Maddy home from the pound when I was 5. She was 3 at the time, and we put her down last year. She was 15 years old, and the greatest companion I've ever had. My favorite memory of her was when I lived in Monument and would walk home from the bus stop every day after school. We had a huge yard, and she would smell me and go crazy and run around the yard then wait for me at the very edge of her electric fence.

DSC_0036.jpg

buddy.thumb.jpg.9a42822a4f784cfd13a95e57ae9499fc.jpg

DSC_0178.thumb.JPG.5a38aa9249441a75ef5dce305a9a5bb2.JPG