Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

james_gsx

BMW E30 Fans

I found some cool pictures and thought I would share. I spend a ton of time looking for pictures of these cars and it's rare for me to find any good ones. So when I do, I love to share them.

I'm not into older cars, but the BMW E30 M3 and the Porsche 959 are two of my favorite cars. The 959 is a dream car whereas the M3 is something I could get someday (although they are very difficult to find). The car doesn't look like much, but it's a engineering marvel. Every time BMW releases a new chasis they get softer and aim more for soccer moms and stray away from the hard core drivers. This M3 to me represents true driving, hence why I love them so much. And yes, I would pick this car over any M3. I would trade my Mercedes in a heart beat for a car like this.

artgallery9ad8.jpg

artgallery7of7.jpg

artgallery5xv2.jpg

artgallery2up5.jpg

1988bmwe30m3photographyob7.jpg

1988bmwe30m3photographymg5.jpg

1988bmwe30m3photographyuz7.jpg

artgallery13nz9.jpg

For more pics, go here

http://www.motoyen.com/media/Projekt-E30-M3

I hope you enjoy them like I do.

The inline 6 on the M3 is an engineering master piece. I don't think there has been an engine so perfectly tuned to deliver that amount of power and torque from such a small capacity on any road car!

I'd go an E30 M3 in a heart beat. They are very rare here in Australia however you can find the detuned M version quite easily for cheap.