Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

GlassOnion

Are You Awake?

Are you awake?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you awake?

• YES
    • NO
    • Yes and I don't want people to know that I know.

Are you awake to:

You know there's no meaningful difference between major political parties

You understand that the Federal Reserve, or international central banking more broadly, is the engine of our economic problems.

You know that preemptive war is never necessary

You know that the mainstream media is wholly owned and manipulated by the ruling elite

The power to change the world rests with you and you alone:

For too long people have believed themselves to be weak, or relied on others to change the world for them. You'll know that you're fully awake when you realize that you have infinite power to change the world by simply living the change you want to see. First, you have to identify the principles that you believe in and then go out and live by them. If just a small minority took steps to do this, it would shake the establishment to its core.

The majority of what we believe and even who we think we are is a result of social conditioning. It comes in the form of identity labels and world views, from our parents, society and the culture we live in. It is important to release the social beliefs we accept as truth and begin to access truth independently. When we do so, we overcome these limitations and operate from the position of an observer.

Is your Government... I mean, Corporation listed here?

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-ed...ion=getcompany

Edit:

I know that discussions on things like religion and politics can cause tensions. I think its fine to discuss these sort of things. I think free speech is paramount. That said I encourage you to keep name calling out of it and show respect for others views. I won't try to stop you from saying what ever you want just think it through before you post it. Thank you in advance!

Edited by Mysticforex