Jump to content

Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

chichihang

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Trading Information

  • Vendor
    No
  • Favorite Markets
    DJ
  1. Hi all, I'm a beginner and just started to learn and practice algotrading. Today I anticipate a question.... I've 2 strategies, one is Long Entry, another is a Short Entry When I run backtesting of these 2 strategies for same period same instrument, it gives me a profit of 40% and 20% for example. What if I combine these 2 strategies into 1? Will it give me a 60% profit?? Hope someone can answer. Thanks a lot!
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.