Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

ES Trading Feb. 27, 2008 - CCI, MP, Price & Volume

Hello Dear Soultrader, thank a lot for this video. Very interesting and I didn't find it long at all, more the contrary. I like to hear a trader point of view when trading in real time and all the thinking going on.

Thank to have taken the time of making this video. Really like how you use the MP value high of yesterday and the present shape of the current day as a guide for your trading.

Using price and volume relationship for setup in the background of the MP values is certainely giving you a great edge.

Sincerely

Shreem:)

Awesome Video Soul. When you said that Discipline is the name of game for you now, that really hit home for me. Patience and waiting for the higher probability setup is so paramount to winning at this game. You mentioned that earlier you would take like 8 to 15 trades a day and now that is not so. Man, if I could show some of your discipline, that corner would be nearer for me. Also it is cool seeing you use the cci. I play as a setup a 123 trendline long or short and sometimes when the cci gets over 200 with a spike, this means an exhaustion in a move to watch for.

Wow thank you very much for the kind responses. Finding the right methodology for your own style of trading & discipline were perhaps the longest hurdle for me. Its all about mindset... think like the manipulator.