Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Trading Psychology How do we learn to conquer our fear and greed? Discuss the mental aspects of the game.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:59 PM   #1

Ignore this user

Currency Strength Meter (Leaked)

TAPPING PROFITS WITH AN INTRADAY STRATEGY

“As traders, we should never stop learning, because the markets are never going to stop teaching. Continuing to learn is a vital part of becoming a better trader.” – Track ‘n Trade

You may have heard that FX trading is all about combining strong currencies with weak currencies. Well, this is the home truth. In fact, this is what currency trading is all about, and the Currency Strength Meter helps us do this as easily as possible, while you are adequately rewarded.

Currency Strength Meter – What You Need to Know
The currency strength meter at LiveCharts gives you a quick visual guide to which currencies are currently strong, and which ones are weak. The meter measures the strength of all Forex cross pairs and applies calculations on them to determine the overall strength for each individual currency.

How Does The Currency Strength Meter Work?
The meter takes readings from every Forex pair over the last 24 hours, and applies calculations to each. It then bundles together each the associated pairs to an individual currency (eg, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP etc) and finds the current strength.

How Can This Help Me?
It is useful as a quick guide to which currencies you might want to trade, and which might be worth staying away from. For instance, if a certain currency is very strong, and another suddenly turns weaker, you may find a trading opportunity. Such deviation between pairs usually indicates momentum. Conversely, if two currencies are weak, strong or average strength, there is often a range or sideways movement happening. You might want to stay away from trading those pairs. (Source: LiveCharts)

Bringing It Together
There are many ways in which currency strength information is displayed (like figures display, bars displays, etc.), but LiveCharts makes uses of rectangular bars.

The strongest currency would display six rectangular bars on top of it.
The weakest currency would display only one rectangular bar on top of it.
The second strongest currency would display five rectangular bars on top of it.
The second weakest currency would display two rectangular bars on top of it.
The uppermost rectangular bar on top of the strongest currency is green, while the only rectangular bar above the weakest currency is red.

Watch the video here: Learn.tradimo.com/courses/183

Looking at the CSM, the best thing to do is to combine the strongest currency with the weakest currency for the best result. Sometimes, we may combine the strongest currency with the second weakest currency (or the second strongest currency to the weakest currency).

In a given day, all currencies with four or three bars on top of them would be avoided.
Also, these are what we do not want to do:
Combination of one strongest currency with another strongest currency,
Combination of the weakest currency with another weakest currency,
Combination of one second strongest currency with another second strongest currency,
And combination of one second weakest currency with another second weakest currency.

Strategy Snapshot*
Strategy name:
Strategy type:
Suitability:
Time horizon:
Indicator:
Setup:
Position sizing:
Stop loss:
Take profit:
Risk per trade:
Risk-to-reward ratio:
Maximum duration per trade:
Maximum orders per day:

The quote below ends the article:

“When I follow my rules, good things happen. When I don't follow them, bad things happen.” - James Altucher

*Please watch the details of the strategy video here: Learn.tradimo.com/courses/183

Tallinex.com wants you to make money from the markets
Old 08-25-2016, 10:00 AM   #2

Ignore this user

Re: Currency Strength Meter (Leaked)

BlaBlaMeter - Bullshit detection tool

......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ....................

Bullshit Index 0.25
Your text shows some indications of bullshit English, but is still within an acceptable range

Last edited by mitsubishi; 08-25-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:45 AM   #3
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi »
BlaBlaMeter - Bullshit detection tool

......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ....................

Bullshit Index 0.25
Your text shows some indications of bullshit English, but is still within an acceptable range

Funny... I checked an article that I was considering posting: scored .32
In all fairness to my ego and self esteem it hasn't reached the first edit yet, and my first drafts are always a bit frothy.

A most useful tool. By the way, I checked some recent posts of yours (.11 and .12). I was hoping to snag you, but no such luck.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #4

Ignore this user

We need to test this tool properly (relax OP this won't hurt a bit)

Let's see what score it comes up with.

Hi My company Ten-a-pennypax is in business to lose money by letting you win all your bets. We sincerely believe responsible capitalism is about letting underfunded, untrained gamblers believe that the company on the other side of their bet wants to lose money to it's customers.as often as possible.

Our shareholders love this business model and our competitors are jealous. Shouldn't you sign up and start taking our money as soon as possible? Just read any one of our articles to become an expert on financial trading from the comfort of your home in just 15 minutes.

Bullshit Index 0.32

Your text shows indications of Bullshit- English.. It's still Ok for PR and advertising purposes, but more critical audiences may be more sceptical.

Wow, what can I say. A bullshit detector that thinks bullshit is acceptable....
Old 08-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #5
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

At this point in the conversation I would hope to redirect to my thread in general discussion... give A75 some room (so to speak). If you'll (those reading) would like to experiment with the BlaBlameter the general discussion forum may be a more appropriate place...

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/for...tml#post203792

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: