Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest OILFXPRO

Megalomaniac Traders

Guest OILFXPRO

This trading educator is a clueless person selling education on forums like t2w. He is trying to process so much information simultaneously (this is impossible for humans), it is inevitable he will mess up live accounts .He even claims to know the readings of stochastic indicator and every indicator including 5 moving averages , and their position on charts , without the indicators being present on charts , a sign of a megalomaniac. Megalomania is a psycho pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem.

This monkey is problems head case , he is regularly LOSING THE STRUCTURE OF TRADING MINDSET IN REAL-TIME , trying to process 24 charts ,12 instruments , multiple trades generating signals , monitoring trades and managing trade exits at same time including looking after his mother and son at same time. He has 24 charts and 12 instruments open at same time.

He messes up on live accounts , so sells education instead.

Guest OILFXPRO

Mentally unstable trader (selling education on forums)

1)Unstable mindset

2)Permanent personality disorder , Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) , egocentric and loser’s traits (I know it all ,don’t teach me , don’t show me down , don’t write on my charts , does not listen to others or instructions , I am too good , I am overconfident (with poor knowledge and skills ) I KNOW EVERYTHING AND CAN TEACH YOU , CAUSE I AM A TRADING EDUCATOR etc). Megalomaniac with deluded mindset of fantasies about Elliot wave 95% hit rate system, delusional fantasies of trading skills that are nonexistent , a person who suffers from their own delusions of power and importance ,delusion about technical analysis skills and price action reading (both of which are not proven). Megalomania is a symptom of mental illness market by delusions , in trading these can be trade set ups and system set ups.

3)Impatient: Impatience is the cause of many trading problems , early entries (poor entries) , quick hasty and poor analysis , poor early exits .poor trade suggestions and own trades are poor

4) Poor performance in real time due to mindset, skills, knowledge and psyche

5) Disruptive mismatch in trading team. Counterproductive member and disruptive to system implementation and system beliefs. Unstable mindset , personality, psyche and poor skills are cause of disruptions.

6) Poor standards of trade analysis, trades and trade suggestions .Opinions on everything, when unaware of all facts or high standards

7) Error prone and clumsy with drawings , trend lines and channels (missing many relevant and latest channels)

8)Lack of understanding of capability of own self and limits of performance .Example tries to process 24 charts , 12 instruments and multiple time frames with information stored in charts (and information supposedly stored in subconscious) .This information goes missing in real time from the mind and execution is poor.

9)Has messed up and deluded head structure for implementation of system , with subconscious discretionary reactive patterns , impulsive trades (without following system , rules , system approval sheets and filters).Subconscious is filled with Elliot waves , discretionary trading , early scalping entries and poor beliefs , these lead to permanent poor performance and leads to interference with high probability thinking . This is not in line with high probability system.

Hi, there are a lot of truths on your post! But knowing is one thing, doing is another thing. I believe it comes from the complex of human mind.

For my trading journey, at the beginning, indeed I did not utilize any trading skills. I just used a mental book used for war, not on the stocks market. Then pure obey and thinking, then keep thinking and tried to follow the righteousness in mind. I found that I can make money without utilizing any trading skills.

It's kind of step in "innovation room" without bringing any materials. There are a lot of frustration because of not following the rules and righteousness consciously. Something complex coming from the mind.......

I did not utilize any trading skills but I can make money. But I believe the truth is that the "winning" is not controlled by me,the max I only can control is "no lost", in an interactive system.

Thanks trader lab teach me Mr. Livermore. I start to try to figure out what's way of the game operated.

Just a question, some of good traders eventually stepped into company management. Is that meant creating value in equity can not be controlled(or created) from the trading. Trading is just a kind of "gatekeeper"?

Just curious & thanks.

This trading educator is a clueless person selling education on forums like t2w. He is trying to process so much information simultaneously (this is impossible for humans), it is inevitable he will mess up live accounts .He even claims to know the readings of stochastic indicator and every indicator including 5 moving averages , and their position on charts , without the indicators being present on charts , a sign of a megalomaniac. Megalomania is a psycho pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem.

This monkey is problems head case , he is regularly LOSING THE STRUCTURE OF TRADING MINDSET IN REAL-TIME , trying to process 24 charts ,12 instruments , multiple trades generating signals , monitoring trades and managing trade exits at same time including looking after his mother and son at same time. He has 24 charts and 12 instruments open at same time.

He messes up on live accounts , so sells education instead.

Yeah, perhaps he has mental problems, but more probably he is just drawing a picture of himself where he is perfect forex trader. It is so easy on forex to do useless things considering it as productive work..

Guest OILFXPRO
Yeah, perhaps he has mental problems, but more probably he is just drawing a picture of himself where he is perfect forex trader. It is so easy on forex to do useless things considering it as productive work..

I think the problem lies with a deluded person , who failed at trading , does not know how to make money from trading and sells education.Here is an ad for a trading educator.

Please ban me.

Applicant will do own research on internet about trading educators.We are looking for the right mindset/personality to sell educational seminars/webinars.

To sell trading education on forums and internet , by lying about skills ,applicant must be able to sell rope for money , lie in the same sentence as well as attacking learners and shutting them up with impressive ,intelligent and convincing, evasive , diplomatic , dismissive dumb trading arguments.Applicant must have good selling skills.

Good presentation and communication skills and able to talk with charm , to sell useless knowledge/education of a failed trader to unsuspecting new traders .He must be able to sell himself , as a highly intelligent and skilled professional trader , and be able to enhance his image with impressive SUCK UP words like complex analysis , super advance technical analysis , complex advanced price action (even he himself may be clueless about these ) and professional analysis.He must be haughty , assertive and believe he posses all these skills , he must lie to himself that he posses these skills , and in turn convincingly lie to attendees. If he gets caught , he must find quick excuses and blame others , and be able to quickly defuse the situation.

He must pretend to know it all and have super confidence in his delusional trading skills .Theoretical knowledge of price action , technical analysis , elliot waves important , but more important than these skills is the ability to sell useless analysis and knowledge of failures, in an assertive manner.

He must be able to lie his way in trading seminars despite a lack of professional level skills , without attendees suspecting and attendees must by shut up with snap defensive responses , if they derail seminar incomes.

He must have quick defenses against being caught ,and be able to present worthless information as very valuable , as some genius who knows better.

Please write why applicant is suitable and competent at this job , with evidence of the required skills of selling , communication skills , technical anylysis , price action , elliot / Gann theories.

The applicant must be able to make all sorts of defensive claims like I know everything ,I know what I am doing , I know it all and I can teach you more advanced stuff than you will ever know (a defensive response in an argument).It is the ability to hide non existent skills which is more important , than an ability to trade .

Applicant must be able to sell delusional dialysis , and be assertive that it is the holy grail.He must be able to process 18 charts at the same time or at least put on a show , or create a deluded image in one's mind that he posses such skills of a professional standard .Real trading skills are not required , but an ability to pretend and lie to oneself are more important ,Applicant must create an image of a professional as per attachment.

Applicant must be forex trader with experience of using advanced charting and technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis in strategies. Must pretend to know how to trade long-term as well as daily shorter term strategies and incorporate Elliott wave, candlestick analysis, sentiment as well as many other technical strategies.Live presentation of educator's trading knowledge and skills , will lead to being caught out in real trading , it should be avoided and only after event trading results or haughty claims should be provided.

99% of forex educators are either liars or a scam artists, and all they do is re-hash previously written material or books that do not make you successful a trader.Educator must be able to rehash freely available material , do useless anylysis from it , and create a delusive but superior egocentric material (only he knows it , attendees don't know it) , defensively use these delusional material to protect from suspecting attendees.

Candidate must have ego and feel superior to everybody else.He may knock everyone else as inferior and always be condescending to others .

Please send webinar links of your live presentation skills , on you tube .

Only Liars are selected , people who can lie " I am a professional trader" and looking for $200 a week job.This is called lying in the same sentence.Professional traders do not need to work for $200 , only DELUDED professional trading failures do.

Guest OILFXPRO

narcissists measure their worth by effort not by the quality , a trading educator has to to pretend to know it all and pretend to be working as a perfect trader /role model.

Narcissist tends to believe in effort NOT quality .It is a mental disorder and some failed traders have it.

Guest OILFXPRO
Hi, there are a lot of truths on your post! But knowing is one thing, doing is another thing. I believe it comes from the complex of human mind.

For my trading journey, at the beginning, indeed I did not utilize any trading skills. I just used a mental book used for war, not on the stocks market. Then pure obey and thinking, then keep thinking and tried to follow the righteousness in mind. I found that I can make money without utilizing any trading skills.

It's kind of step in "innovation room" without bringing any materials. There are a lot of frustration because of not following the rules and righteousness consciously. Something complex coming from the mind.......

I did not utilize any trading skills but I can make money. But I believe the truth is that the "winning" is not controlled by me,the max I only can control is "no lost", in an interactive system.

Thanks trader lab teach me Mr. Livermore. I start to try to figure out what's way of the game operated.

Just a question, some of good traders eventually stepped into company management. Is that meant creating value in equity can not be controlled(or created) from the trading. Trading is just a kind of "gatekeeper"?

Just curious & thanks.

Rande Howell pointed out something important

TRADERS REVERT TO THEIR PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS UNDER PRESSURE.All the babble is useless.

"TRADERS REVERT TO THEIR PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS UNDER PRESSURE"

You are absolutely right. Interestingly, it brings out another interesting question. Will well trained traders or well mind predictable traders be the big winner in the interactive games? Furthermore, will MBA trained be able to create a great business? For me, there seems to have more complicated factors hidden behind the scene. Just for fun.