Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MadMarketScientist

Triad Trading Formula Jason Fielder

If you're like me, your inbox is stuffed with people promoting this new "2.0" release of the Triad Formula for forex.

I am curious - does anyone have any feedback about them or the product? 1.0 came out several months ago and was heavily promoted.

I'm not anti- all systems like some people, I do feel some vendors really do sell legitimately valuable strategies/education but think it is more of an exception to the rule.

I'm curious if any of you know anything about this one since it seems to be heavily promoted and hyped right now.

Thanks.

I used Version 1 of Triad and it was not impressive.

Cannot say on the new one but no way it can live up to the hype they've given it. As to whether it is good regardless of that hype not sure.

I think it's much better marketing than an actual course. Just my :2c: